Thursday 1 April 2010

Week 6 - Mess about/experimenting

The first thing this week that I was experimenting with was HDR. I took 3 pictures of McDonalds using a Canon 400d and a tripod and then I merged them together in photoshop.
I am fairly happy with the result however I think it could have been better.
This photograph is for the theme of "colour" and "land."


The second thing that I experimented with was joiners. Again, with this image I used a Canon 400D.
I took lots of different photographs and then put them all together. This picture is for the theme of "colour."

 

This next image is a photo that I took in the studio. This wasn't based around anything in particular as we were just messing around. However I think that it is just a fun picture.
This picture was based around the themes of "studio" and "people."#



This image was taken for the same reason as the previous image and was also based around the themes of "people" and "studio" and also "black and white".

No comments:

Post a Comment