Thursday 25 March 2010

Week 5 - Sweet tooth

For this weeks images I wanted to go with the theme of Colour. I decided to try and do macro again this week and carry on with the "romantic" kind of theme.
I chose to use love heart sweets as I love the little messages on them.
This is my favourite image out of the shoot as I am really pleased with the depth of field. I like how "for" is out of focus and "ever" is in focus as I think that this makes the image interesting.


I played about with this one a lot more and thought that I would make the image a lot more blue. I think that this worked well for this image in particular because athough it is still a "romantic" image, the blue colour suggests loneliness and calmness.


I think that this image is ok, however it is not my favourite out of the shoot.
I prefer the closer up images but I am still pleased with it.


I thought that I would try and make my next two pictures multiple objects rather than single objects. I hope to keep the shallow depth of field.
I would say that I prefer the pictures of the single love hearts, however I do like the depth of field on this one.


This is probably my least favourite out of the five, and I think that I would prefer it if it was maybe a bit more colourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment