Wednesday 10 March 2010

Week 3 - Who we are

This week was based around the theme of "people" and I decided to change the type of camera and technique that I was using, and I thought that I would try using a film camera with colour film. Due to lack of resources/money I have had to change these photo's to black and white to fulfil the black and white film part of the brief.
I decided to ask a few people if they could draw a picture of themself, therefore showing how they feel about themselves, and I then wanted to take my photo's from chin downwards so that you can't see their face. I thought that this would be interesting as it would be fun to see how much their pictures actually look like them (or don't).
The main, original thought behind this was "people as they see themselves" and who they want to be rather than who they are. I thought that it would be interesting to see what other people come up with.


Jade Baker


Harriet Collins


Summer Caine


Ryan Tippett

Dave Rolls


If I was to do this shoot again I think that I would have found a better place to shoot each of my subjects and I would have made sure that the pictures were all clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment